Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in a contract role.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Maintain and advance visual brand by enforcing brand guidelines across departments, and continuously exploring new ways to enhance those guidelines
- Concept and design smart, visually engaging creative across channels.
- Foster open collaboration with the marketing team and project stakeholders across a variety of creative assignments and initiatives.
- Manage, mentor, and direct freelance designers; providing direction taking responsibility for finished projects, and assigning projects based on skills.
- Deliver projects according to initial specs and requirements, with strong attention to detail and objectives.
- Presents creative concepts and strategies to internal teams.
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ years graphic design/art direction experience with a digital / tech company, online media publication, or advertising agency
- An open, positive and collaborative communication style
- A solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and contribute to a team effort but also to work independently to deliver on individual responsibilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Be curious and knowledgeable in design culture, current, and past
- Deep knowledge of and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) + Powerpoint
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB