Our client, a rapidly growing CPG company, is looking for Industrial Designers to join their team!
Industrial Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing tools, hardware and electronic accessories; owning the entire process from concept to handoff to manufacturers
- Sketching concepts for initial approval and group feedback
- Collaborating with design team to exchange constructive feedback on design projects, supporting each other designing the optimal product for customers
- Creating 3D renderings of products both visually and mechanically
- Working with manufacturer throughout production process so make any necessary changes and ensure quality production of your design
- Participate in market/competitor research for assigned projects
Industrial Designer Qualification:
- Degree in Industrial Designer or related field
- 5-8 years of experience within Industrial Design
- Portfolio showcasing strong form development skills on products that have gone to market
- Proficient with SolidWorks
- Excellent sketching skills with ability to concept ideas and understand and iterate the mechanics behind the design
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Keyshot (or other rendering software)
- Basic to advanced understanding of manufacturing processes
- Prior experience designing products for injection mold production preferred
- Experience creating durable/hard goods, tools, and other products requiring strong form development preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB