Our client, a rapidly growing CPG company, is looking for Industrial Designers to join their team fulltime!
Responsibilities of Industrial Designer:
- Designing tools, hardware and electronic accessories; owning the entire process from concept to handoff to manufacturers
- Sketching concepts for initial approval and group feedback
- Collaborating with design team to exchange constructive feedback on design projects, supporting each other designing the optimal product for customers
- Creating 3D renderings of products both visually and mechanically
- Working with manufacturer throughout production process to make necessary changes and ensure quality production of your design
- Participating in market/competitor research for assigned projects
Industrial Designer Requirements:
- Degree in Industrial Designer or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience within Industrial Design
- Portfolio showcasing designs that have gone into production
- Excellent sketching skills with ability to conceptualize and understand mechanicals behind ideas
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and SolidWorks
- Basic understanding of the manufacturing process
- SolidWorks experience required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB