Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for a Market Research Analyst to join their team for an ongoing contract position!
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research and performing analysis in support of the organization’s strategic initiatives (primary and secondary research and converting this knowledge into recommendations to assist in strategic management decisions).
- Analyzing recent and emerging competitor, customer, and industry trends, to determine impact on the company as well as potential opportunities for the organization.
- Collecting, analyzing and synthesizing market and competitive insights that provide actionable recommendations and leverages analytical models and frameworks to recommend actions.
- Building and updating databases on competitor pipeline products and estimated potential launch timing.
- Building and maintaining competitor product profiles.
- Providing conference coverage and analytic support of emerging clinical and market data.
- Communicating key competitive information to teams and Executives throughout the organization through oral and written communication.
- Participating in competitor earnings and investor calls to gain insight into competitor product launches, strategy, state of business, etc...
- Creating PowerPoint presentations to share competitor analysis/findings.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- BA in Research, Marketing, Business or similar field required.
- 2-3 years of experience in a research/analytics driven role.
- Proven experience researching, formulating and delivering assesments on a targeted group of information.
- Highly skilled in using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to break down problems into single and manageable components.
- Background (educational) or expericne working with medical, pharmacuetical or scientific information.
- Experience in use of online data sources.
- Ability to facilitate small-group and large-group meetings (with peers as well as superiors) to achieve pre-defined objectives.
- History of effective written communication skills (including both PowerPoint and Word/email mediums).
- Excellent task management skills (specifically project planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution) are required.
- Willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.