We are seeking a Marketing Compliance Specialist to join our clients' team in the Financial Technology sector for a 3 month onsite contract.
Marketing Compliance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner with marketing, product and compliance teams to communicate and update content regarding current partner offers; maintaining lead generation compliance standards.
- Continuously work to ensure up to date information on all sites to improve the customer experience by providing the information they need to make informed financial decisions.
- Maintain compliance standard scorecards; coordinating, tracking and reporting out on status and recommended changes.
- Identify client offer changes, updates, timeline changes, etc.. within the vendor portal.
- Compliance oversight will include company websites, operational practices, company promotions/advertisements and partner website and promotion materials.
Marketing Compliance Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years in a compliance management position.
- BA/BS is required.
- Relationship management experience/savvy: working with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, time management skills.
- Financial industry experience strongly preferred, experience with compliance in regulated industry required.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.