Our client, a CPG company, is looking for a Product Category Manager to join their rapidly growing team fulltime!
Product Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Conduct research for product development and design teams to be used in the development of new products and to inform improvements to existing product offerings.
- Build competitor SKU lists and create suggested SKU list for product team to develop based on findings.
- Partner with vendors/factories to produce products, conducting research to find best partner for quality, capability and cost (hard and soft goods).
- Function as project manager once products move to production, acting as liaison between production partners and product development team.
- Inventory collaboration for sales planning.
- Lead item transition process across all relative departments and define forecasts.
- Collaborate with product development team and packaging designer to ensure both are meeting shared deadlines.
Product Category Manager Requirements:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Category Management or related field, preferably in either heavy duty or industrial industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant field.
- Excellent leadership, planning and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience managing projects from concept to final delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous experience working with production partners both domestically and internationally.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.