Our client, a top ad agency in OC is looking to hire a temporary Digital Media Planner for an onsite contract assignment for 3 months with the potential to extend!
The Digital Media Planner will develop objectives, strategies, plans and presentations under the supervision of the Digital Media Supervisor. The Digital Media Planner is responsible for the execution and day-to-day oversights of online media campaigns and programs.
Digital Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Assist with the negotiation of annual contract and various vendors.
- Maintain media plan(s) including changes, budgeting, reporting and optimization.
- Develop buy specs and reconcile budgets.
- Update digital flowcharts.
- Craft post-campaign reports and decks.
- Develop and foster strong and effective relationships with clients and various media partners.
- Stay apprised of industry standard and new media programs.
- Investigate and utilize information from syndicated research sources.
Digital Media Planner Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimization.
- Ability to analyze web metrics efficiently and provide campaign effectiveness reports to clients.
- Analytical aptitude to gather and interpret reporting metrics from various sites.
- 1-2 years of digital media planning experience.
- Agency experience HIGHLY preferred.
- Proficiency with standard online media research and planning tools such as Prisma, ComScore, DoubleClick and other media tools.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB