Our client, a top financial company located in IRVINE is looking to hire a Supplier Enablement Specialist for an 8+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for efficiently and effectively influencing internal business units and vendors to begin transacting with them through the Ariba network. They will need to ensure vendors comply with Ariba’s onboarding requirements and complete necessary documentation related to Ariba registration and enablement. Must be able to articulate the vision and mission of the program at the highest level, as well as ability to articulate the objective, benefits, similarities, and differences between the multiple SAP applications at a detailed level (Ariba SLP, Ariba Network for Buying & Invoicing and SAP Fieldglass).
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Influence suppliers to register and enable per compliance position
- Summarize notes from calls and emails to document supplier’s position
- Prepare summary and detailed reports on outcomes; follow up as appropriate and track outcomes
- Provide management reporting, working with Ariba to provide the status of supplier registration and enablement
- 5-10 yrs. experience
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba SLP, Ariba Network and Fieldglass applications
- Knowledge of the onboarding / registration / enablement processes for each of the modules
- Strong MS Excel skills for tracking/reporting
- Must have strong follow-up skills, strict attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to determine the difference between supplier not understanding vs. supplier resistance; ability to balance our partnerships with the objectives of the program
- Experience supporting a large complex new technology implementation
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB