Our client, a social media company, is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their team.
Technical Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and own a prioritized product roadmap and backlog for product and product's features
- Own the entire product life cycle including product refinement, definition of key features and requirements, prioritization and definition of success criteria and key metrics
- With a focus on outcomes vs. outputs work closely with stakeholders to understand and define business objectives based on customer and market needs and work towards how the product might solve for the problems
- Collaborate with Development and Engineering teams (locally and offshore), executive leadership and stakeholders to define product offerings and key features and develop thoughtful specifications
- Closely monitor and evangelize your product’s KPIs to understand how it is performing and how you might iterate on features based on data and analytics as well as through experimentation
- Act from both a mission and execution-driven mindset; drive to understand why and what you’re doing while focusing on delivering results for team and stakeholders
- Build relationships with our community and maintain a close feedback loop to inform a prioritized product roadmap
- Stay informed on the market landscape as it relates to the product surface area - be aware of but not obsessive towards competitors, know who our customers are and what they want, have or develop strong foundational knowledge of industry and market trends
- Know and become an expert in the product - build intuition so that when problems arise you can have a sense of the root cause
- Manage a long-term roadmap for product that includes in-app features, hardware capabilities, partnerships, internal tools, and data/analytics
Technical Product Manager Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in relevant field of study
- 6+ years of product management and/or strategy experience
- Experience in software development using C++, C# or another major language
- Experience managing a Unity based product
- Experience managing a Unity based social media product highly preferred
- Experience with social media/user generated content preferred
- Experience leading a product management; successfully developing and guiding new product feature delivery, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements through to successful launch
- Experience creating integrated hardware/software products or platform/ecosystem products
- A seasoned strategist, analyst, and product-minded thinker
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB