Our client, a Social Media company, is looking for a VP, Product to join their team on a long term contract assignment with the potential to convert to fulltime!
VP, Product Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and own a prioritized product roadmap and backlog for product and product features
- Create and maintain a portfolio level view of the product roadmaps
- Effectively communicate strategy to team members and executives
- Work with the C-suite to set organizational goals for the product team, manage and ensure delivery needs are met
- Translate vision into product strategy, which resonates across product, marketing and sales
- Champion longer-term thinking and responsible for major tradeoffs to achieve strategy and visions
- Establish priorities for new product development consistent with other priorities for maintaining a high-quality product and it’s requirements
- Establish roadmaps for new product features, ensuring each product feature has well-defined business objectives and prioritization frameworks
- Advocates for technology advancement, simplification, and streamlining customizations
VP, Product Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in relevant field of study
- Executive experience owning a technical product in its entirety (including development of product roadmap, strategy, new product features, prioritizations, etc..)
- 8+ years of executive product management and/or strategy experience
- Deep experience owning strategy, roadmaps, and understanding how to rally teams to execute upon a thorough long-term plan
- Experience managing a Unity based product (social media based and/or user generated content highly preferred)
- Experience leading a product management team and successfully developing and guiding new product feature delivery, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements through to successful launch
- Experience creating integrated hardware/software products or platform/ecosystem products
- A seasoned strategist, analyst, and product-minded thinker
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB