Our client, a Fintech Company, is looking for a Web Analyst for a 9-month contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, math or statistics related field of study
- 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical/statistics focused position, preferably from an internet environment
- Analyze web site analytics and raw data to formulate and present actionable recommendations to help drive best in class experience and performance
- Leverage analytics tools and data to evaluate website performance and troubleshoot/investigate performance issues
- Extract, cleanse, and validate large amounts of data
- Provide frequent strategic and performance reporting for various business units within the company
- Monitor the health of Company's brand and website by providing on-going information, analyses and insights through standard recurring reports and ad hoc analyses
- Help define and recommend measurements, strategies, and reporting using data to drive and influence valuable business decisions
- Conduct ad hoc data deep dive analyses to answer complex business questions and analysis and quickly address the needs of the business
- Collaborate with business users to gather requirements for reporting and monitoring of new product features and KPI’s
- Analytical thinker, flexible problem solver and team player with ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in deadline-driven atmosphere
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings using quantitative reasoning
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the capacity to provide insight into online behaviors, activities and identify opportunities to optimize the online experience
- Experience with statistical/financial analysis
- Excellent oral and presentation skills with the capacity to support claims with correlating data points in a compelling manner
- Ability to uncover trends and spot anomalies
Expertise with the following applications:
- Strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of cloud data warehousing
- Data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Web Analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium) – familiar with
- Reporting automation tools (e.g. Alteryx) – nice to have
Skills that the successful candidate will have include:
- Traffic metrics
- Familiarity with app analytics
- Pathing behavior
- Funnel performance
- Marketing demands
- Data-driven analytical thinking
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB