Our client, an education and technology company, is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join their team for a contract role.
Sr. UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Communicating with key user and operational groups to understand business needs
- Eliciting ideas and assisting team member with gaining shared understanding, aligning the product team and stakeholders
- Presenting design concepts, user needs and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams as well as key stakeholders and business partners
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and providing recommendations to address business needs
- Collaborating and partnering with other product team members (UX, engineering and product management) in an end-to-end design process
- Creating designs such that information is easy to find, consume and understand
- Communicating ideas and designs to end user and product team members
- Participating in and contributing to learning activities around modern software design and development core practices
Sr. UX Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products, at least 2 years developing UX solutions for B2B platforms and customers
- Bachelor's degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Expertise in creating responsive design for multiple contexts and device types (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Expertise in standard design and prototyping tools including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in bancing the UX with business requirements and considerations
- Working knowledge of design specification tools like Zeplin or InVision Inspector
- Ability to articulate the reasoning behind your design decisions
- Ability to think through user problems while understanding technical constraints
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and Lean UX Methodologies preferred
- Experience with design system frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) and Brad Foster's Atomic design methodology preferred
- Experience prototyping micro interactions and animations preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB