Our client, a Production Studio, is looking for a Production Assistant to help in an ongoing freelance capacity. This role is able to be worked remotely!
Production Assistant Responsibilities:
- Joining the team for project briefings (call-in okay).
- Utilizing various stock music services to listen to, select, and present possible choices to be used in 30 and 60-second commercials.
- Other production assisting work as available/requested.
Production Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Production Assistant role, or other relevant experience within a Production Studio.
- An eye for quality video and an ear for quality music, ability to listen for 'moods' in music and videos that support the client's goals.
- Ability to work in a freelance, on-call capacity.
- Must have own computer if working in offsite capacity.
SDoes this sound like you? Apply today!Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB