Are you a Change Management Professional looking for their next challenge? Do you have global enterprise level experience? Are you an expert identifying issues then addressing both from stakeholders and end user perspectives? This may be the role for you!
Consultant responsibilities will include: Apply structured Change Management methodology, create Change Management and Communication Plans and lead Change Management activities for the IT Operations area:
- Apply the Organizational Change Management process and tools to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Assess the Change Impact: Conduct change impact analyses
- Manage Stakeholders: Identify key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder assessments, and manage key stakeholder plans
- Support Communication Efforts: Facilitate the creation of communication plans, support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications. Very strong communication writing and verbal skills are required. Experience with using multiple ways for communicating, social media platforms, digital signage (strong PowerPoint skills), newsletters, job aids, emails, etc.
- Support Training Efforts: Facilitate the creation of a training plan, provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs (e.g., train the trainer)
- Change Measurement and Metrics: Design change readiness and adoption strategy and plan
- Develop change readiness and adoption methods and tools (i.e., interviews, focus groups, surveys, metrics)
- Deliver change readiness and adoption. Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan utilizing project management software
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders.
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills are mandatory
Skills and qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience in Change Management
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal a must
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts in a multi-national, Fortune 500 global organization
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA is optional
- Change management certification or designation desired Areas of Expertise Needed:
- Candidate must have Organizational Change Management (OCM) experience with people side of change which includes Change Impact, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Training and Change Measurement/ Adoption
- Must Have Previous IT Change management experience - highly prefer IT Operations experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills are a must
If this sounds like your background and you are located in the Chicagoland area, please DO NOT hesitate to introduce yourself by applying! Local candidates will have first preference.
**Sorry, no C2C or Sponsorship is available for this opportunity**
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB