Our client is seeking an entrepreneurial, energetic, and driven individual to join their sales team as a Sales Manager. This highly visible position will be responsible for building and managing a team of sales representatives focused on a new strategic partner relationship. This new relationship has the potential to generate significant sales growth for the company.
- Build, train, and manage a high-performing team of sales representatives
- Ensure sales representatives are fully trained in all aspects of their jobs, including company knowledge, product knowledge, competitive knowledge, selling strategy and process, and post-sale customer service
- Create, monitor and report on key sales metrics. Proactively drive improvement work to continuously improve the sales team performance
- Demonstrate and ensure sales team alignment to company culture, values and business ethics
- Interact and communicate with other sales teams and company managers to share best practices and improvement activities
- Sell water treatment systems, service contracts, and other products to residential home owners and other qualified prospects
- Sell any additional products and/or services should client develop them for the marketplace
- Deal courteously and professionally with customers, always with high standards of personal conduct and business ethics, while demonstrating professional sales methods per company policy
- Conduct regular sales meetings that provide a forum for motivational and technical training
- Complete all required training courses
- Own or have access to an automobile or other reasonable and appropriate transportation and maintain such transportation as needed to perform all job duties, including maintaining a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage
- Complete other assignments as directed by sales and company leadership
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales management experience
- Must have water or indoor home sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to give and receive feedback on job performance and customer interactions from peers, subordinates and other co-workers
- Strong interpersonal skills with customers, sales team and other co-workers
- Extremely high energy, driven and dynamic personality – a hunter mentality
- Neat and professional appearance
- A true team player with the highest level of integrity
- Organizational skills and a results-oriented self-starter attitude
- A desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB