Los Angeles, California
Freelance | Job ID #70752 | $40 - $50 hourly | Posted 3 weeks ago
Our client, a video game company, is seeking an Outsource Integration Artist to join the team.
As an Integration Artist, you will support the Expressions and Outsource teams in shipping skins, battlepasses, and more to players. This is both an artistic and technically oriented art position. Working as an Integration Artist requires a combination of art and design sensibilities, technical knowledge related to the game dev environment, and a high degree of communication and collaboration. As a member of the team, you will help your fellow team members to continue to meet and raise the quality bar at the studio.
- Ensure assets are properly integrated to Unreal and working as expected
- Diagnose and correct any content integration issues that may occur
- Create, collect, and maintain documentation to help artists and vendors better understand the art pipeline
- Assist in making minor art adjustments to sprays, cards, and promo art based
- Work with QA and Art Teams to understand any bugs related to content, and work with the team to fix them
- Work with the Store team to ensure all assets appear correctly in the client
- Collaborate with other artists in various sub-disciplines as needed
- Experience working with Unreal 4
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and directly contribute to all aspects of the art/creative process
- Experience working and collaborating with with developers in various disciplines
- Comfortable with handling large volumes of assets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in one or more related disciplines - art, animation, technical art, visual effects
- Experiencing working on a AAA game title
- Experience working with external partners. Familiar with the basic outsource workflow.
- Experience with basic scripting languages such as C#, Mel, or Unreal Blueprints.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Google Suite