Our client, a rapidly growing CPG company, is looking for a Packaging Designer to join their team fulltime! We are looking for canidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role.
Packaging Designer responsibilities:
- Concept and execute designs for packaging for heavy duty consumer packaged goods (tools, construction equipment, construction apparel, etc..).
- Create mechanicals and die lines for packaging.
- Design visual graphics for packaging.
- Create localized packaging (USA, EU, UK, etc..) following strict packaging guidelines as they pertain the country they are being sold in.
- Own the production process, some countries will require you to include up to 40 different languages on one package-must be able to flush designs from concept through to print ready packaging.
- Design vendor specific POP displays and packaging.
- Ensure that all SKUs/barcodes are correct and accurate for the retailer they are being designed for.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines at once, prioritizing your workload in accordance to vendor specific launch dates.
- Create mock-ups of proposed packaging designs.
Packaging Designer requirements:
- 3-5 years of packaging design experience.
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Previous experience versioning packaging into multiple languages, and working with package localization global products.
- Previous experience designing packaging, creating die-lines, conducting pre-flight checks, and ensuring a quality print on all designs.
- Previous experience designing vendor specific POP displays.
- High attention to detail, each vendor must have their barcode/sku uploaded to the packaging before being printed.
- Previous experience versioning packaging into a variety of languages.
- Experience designing packaging for European markets a big plus.
- Previous experience designing packaging for tools, clothing, construction accessories or other 'heavy-duty' products preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.