Our client, a leading CPG company is seeking 2 packaging designers for their team in the Chicago Loop. To be considered for this role you must truly have a passionate pursuit of all things packaging design. You will have exposure to a variety of brands in this role, so CPG experience is strongly preferred, but not fully required.
- Design packaging and other printed materials
- Conceptualize, design and create visuals in a variety of formats
- Collaborate with a variety of cross functional team members and stakeholders
- Complete projects on-time and within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design or similar
- 5 to 7 years of design experience, specifically packaging
- Thorough understanding of aesthetic and brand identity
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Please apply with current resumes and updated portfolio to be considered. We cannot wait to meet you!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.