Our client, a leading consumer products company, is seeking a creative and passionate, Jr-Mid level Graphic Designer who is interested in working at a fast pace with a collaborative team, on extremely exciting brands. The position reports to the Creative Manager or Senior Graphic Designer and will be responsible for working with the team on package development for existing and new business.
This is a 1-year contract, eligible for health, vision and dental benefits through Onward Search.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel
• High level of creativity, passion, and integrity
• Strong presentation skills
• Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
• Ability to thrive in a changing environment
You’ll work closely with creative leadership and internal/external staff to:
• Develop package layouts based on brand DNA
• Create packaging related presentation assets
• Consider and apply QA and legal package requirements and apply to package
• Partner with Structural Engineers to create break-frame packaging
• Achieve key milestones/delivery dates
• Ensure alignment with cross-functional teams
• Identify new printing techniques & packaging trends
• B.F.A. in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience in related industry
Apply now to be considered!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.