Our client, a leading consumer products company, is seeking a creative and passionate Graphic Designer who is interested in working at a fast pace with a collaborative team, on extremely exciting brands. The position reports to the Creative Manager or Senior Graphic Designer and will be responsible for working with the team on package development for existing and new business.
- B.F.A. in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in related industry
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel
- High level of creativity, passion and integrity
- Strong presentation skills
- Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
You’ll work closely with creative leadership and internal/external staff to:
- Develop package layouts based on brand DNA
- Create packaging related presentation assets
- Consider and apply QA and legal package requirements and apply to packaging
- Partner with Structural Engineers to create break-frame packaging
- Achieve key milestones/delivery dates
- Ensure alignment with cross functional teams
- Identify new printing techniques & packaging trends
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB