Our client, a leading consumer products company, is seeking a Packaging Production Artist for a 6-12 month assignment.
Under the direction of an Art Director, you will contribute to the overall creation and implementation of package designs that translate brand message while maximizing current technologies and trends.
In this role, you will:
- Conceptualize and execute toy packaging concepts which include line looks, logos, basic structural studies, etc. using standard industry computer graphics software
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgment in developing and applying marketplace trends (e.g. competitive graphics, styles, fashion, lifestyles, etc.)
- Utilize internal resources and time management skills to independently manage projects and achieve individual project milestones and provide support for presentation, trade show and other packaging comp needs.
We're looking for seasoned production artists with packaging expertise and experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.