Our client, a top consumer electronics company is looking for a Paid Media Planner for a 6+ Month Contract to join their creative + marketing team.
The Paid Media Manager will create, manage, and execute paid social and programmatic display advertising campaigns for Streamlabs and similar products. You will ensure success through tactical execution of campaigns while consistently and effectively communicating with internal, cross-function team members. Paid Media Manager will be expected to effectively meet company’s near-term business goals, while also defining and mapping out growth-oriented strategies to advance the company. This position will report directly to the Head of BD.
- Manage paid social and programmatic display media campaigns from onset to completion
- Participate in team briefings and discussions regarding strategic vision for business objectives
- Provide channel specific input on media plans, real-time assessment of campaign progress, and ongoing optimization opportunities
- Collaborate with team to holistically achieve outlined client KPI’s
- Proficient day-to-day media management across various platforms/ vendor networks
- Examples include: Facebook + Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit, and more
- Provide technical support in pre-launch platform/ accounts set-up and ongoing campaign configurations
- Proactive approach to campaign management, consistently bringing new ideas to media campaigns
- Diligent campaign pacing and tactical optimizations
- Delivery of performance reports and insights, always tying data to actionable growth
- Billing reconciliation
- Comfortable presenting as a subject matter expert
- Competent extraction and organization of platform data, assessment of metrics, and ability to articulate a clear analysis of insights and recommendations
- • Adept at spreadsheet summaries, PowerPoint inputs, and visual representations of results
- Knowledge sharing leader
- Keep abreast of industry and platform trends, sharing current events/updates with other departments, as well as coaching media peers on latest technology/ platform features
- Proactively schedule training/ information sessions to provide guidance on emerging opportunities or general education
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of digital media experience is preferred, to include a combination of paid social and programmatic display
- Digital marketing or media agency experience is strongly preferred
- Able to speak to examples of past campaigns across multiple platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of campaign launch ‘check list’ – tracking pixels, URL tagging, creative asset formatting, and cross-channel collaboration
- Client facing presentation skills: Main contributor of data/ slides for reporting decks, plus clear articulation of results and recommendations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Navigation and understanding of Google Analytics, GTM, and platform pixel configuration
- Familiarity with AdWords is a plus
- Strong attention to details and a high degree of accuracy with metrics validation and report formatting
- Successful organization and execution of personal workload
- Confident, clear, effective communication
- Persistently and proactively provide support on account projects and solutions
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to perform effectively under pressure (always maintains a professional manner and appearance)
- A team player who is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB