One of our clients is hiring a full-time Digital Media Specialist! The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing our paid search marketing campaigns using various campaign management and tracking tools.
Highlights to know about:
- This is a direct-hire / full-time position
- You can be fully remote
- Salary range is $65,000 to $75,000
Digital Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid media marketing campaigns (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Display, DOOH, Programmatic)
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI for assigned clients
- Proactively learn about media behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal and external communications
- Work directly with account managers and clients in deploying paid media strategy
- Develop a close working relationship with partners and technology suppliers to find executable solutions for clients
- Create internal and external points of view and case studies for clients
- Liaise with other channels to ensure a cohesive approach is taken to achieve client goals
Digital Media Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience in paid media and Google Ads, AdCenter, etc.
- Be able to ensure Paid Media campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets for clients
- Monitor and optimizes Paid Media campaign implementations
- Must have recent experience with Microsoft Excel (Pivots, Vlookups), PowerPoint, Google Campaign Manager, Google Editor, DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, and various media planning tools
- Ability to manipulate and create digestible insights from large data sets
- Uncompromising attention to detail and ability to set and meet deadlines
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB