Our client, a top ad agency located in Playa Del Rey is looking to hire a temp-to-fulltime Paid Search + Social Media Manager for their growing Digital Media team. He/she will need to create paid search and social marketing strategies, as well execute and optimize the day-to-day performance of these campaigns. They must fully understand both paid search and social media and be certified in both Google as well as Facebook platforms. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail oriented, able to work independently, comfortable with data and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Help develop search marketing & paid social strategies
- Implement programs, campaigns, and/or any tactical adjustments as needed
- Manage day-to-day performance of all live campaigns
- Collaborates with media team to achieve client goals and metrics
- Management of budget
- Develops extensive keyword portfolios to match client goals and expectations
- Develops creative strategies & testing schedule to maximize account and campaign performance
- Provide recommendations for landing page improvements
- Creates social campaigns for to amplify content, gain fans/followers, or drive to website traffic
- Understands how to use data for targeting
- Analyzes performance data to develop optimization recommendations
- Evaluates and presents recommendations for ongoing testing
- Assist in developing SEO strategies, including keyword discovery, on-site & off-site recommendations (if previous experience allows)’
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on, executional paid search marketing (SEM) experience
- Search experience on: Google, Bing, Pinterest, Apple and Google App Stores
- Must have AdWords, and Bing AdCenter certification
- Demonstrated experience with large scale keyword portfolios
- 1-2 years experience:
- Paid social experience, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat
- Nice to have:
- SEO experience
- Experience running programmatic campaigns
- Agency experience preferred
- Must have previous experience communicating with clients
- Must have previous experience working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage small –to – large budgets
- Experience with integrated campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, and/or other web analytic solution
- Expert in Excel, strong in Powerpoint and other Office products, as well as Keynote
- Self-starter who thrives in fast paced environment
- Must have experience with technical issues, such as campaign tagging, Q/A, and troubleshooting any/all issues
- A creative problem solver
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB