Our client, a mid-sized advertising agency, is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join their team in New York City. This role begins on-site as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the planning and buying of paid search and CPC media plans.
- Drive the architecture of all campaigns, data strategy, reporting and post-campaign review/learnings reports.
- Research and monitor required changes and any updates to technology in the paid search space.
- Oversee all campaign performance, processing and problem solving to ensure campaigns are operating as or better than intended.
- Work with internal partners including the Analytics team to ensure campaigns are tagged properly, reporting is up to date, and insights and optimizations are realized.
- Create and manage all initiative budgets, invoices and billing reconciliation.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Search management in a marketing or advertising agency.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Certified in GoogleAds and BingAds, with familiarity in Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, strength with numbers and ability to synthesize data into actionable recommendations/strategies.
- Desire to continuously learn and implement new Paid Search strategies and methodologies for your clients.
- Experience negotiating packages and deals for your client sets.
- Ability to troubleshoot and get ahead of potential issues, brigning active solutions to resolve problems.
- Detail-oriented and a great manager of your time.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.