Onward Search is looking for a Paid Search Strategist to join our agency client, for a contract-to-hire opportunity that starts within a month.
This role is client facing and requires a strong understanding of paid search to effectively achieve clients’ objectives and goals.
Paid Search Strategist responsibilities include:
- Planning, managing, and executing paid search campaigns (account auditing, setup, strategy development, organization, management and optimization).
- Improving campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- Developing and implementing test strategies (bidding, copy, positioning, etc.).
- Attending client and agency meetings to present deliverables, forecasts, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Managing day-to-day client relationships (educating clients on digital concepts, best practices, and trends).
We are seeking a Paid Search Strategist who meets the following requirements:
- 5+ years of Paid Search experience.
- Industry certifications (AdWords, Bing, and Kenshoo).
- Experience managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns.
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, DoubleClick, etc.)
- Experience with paid search platforms (Marin, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Digital agency experience.
- Experience with DoubleClick Search (DS3) is a plus.
- Experience managing E-commerce/Shopping campaigns is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company, that has a global presence. You will be joining a growing team and will have a say in building the strategy and roadmap for a new department.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.