Onward Search has a national healthcare client seeking a PAID/SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST to help plan, execute and create social media campaigns for various departments. This role requires excellent internal communication with teams to confirm the campaigns are on point and are well-planned and executed. Each campaign has varying plans depending on the dept and level within the organization. They support different lines of business so objectives vary and this person is responsible to overseeing, executing and reporting on all of these on-going campaigns on a regular basis.
- Create paid media strategies that work for the overall best practices and strategy overall including consideration for recommendations, audience segmentation and ongoing integration.
- Able to run with each campaign from setting up the paid flighting, to overseeing budgets, targets, and reporting.
- Collaborate with agency and media teams on cohesive plans, assuring all active campaigns are delivering as expected and are optimized against KPIs.
- Work with multiple departments to coordinate efforts to develop, implement and monitor campaigns.
- Make recommendations to marketing partners regarding traffic to websites, driving brand awareness, engagement etc.
- Manage budget distribution for each campaign accordingly across publishers to keep rate of return on point
- Use A/B testing and analysis to determine best segments/audiences to target, what platforms are working to achieve goals, adjust content as needed, etc.
- Measure, track, monitor, optimize campaigns daily
- Provide analysis during and post
- Assist in educating company on paid social media practices and benefits
- 2-3 years in paid social media
- Solid understanding of all social media platforms and well-rounded in paid social campaigns
- Experience creating paid social campaigns from set up to optimization to scaling as needed as well as experience building out campaign automation for all social platforms
- Solid knowledge of acquisition marketing and up to date on all paid social trends
- Solid understanding of paid social media KPIs and how it applies to optimizing the campaigns as needed
- Able to use analytical data and think strategically/creatively
- BA Required
Deos this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB