Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Project Coordinator who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Austin, TX. If you have rigorous attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and excellent communication, then apply today!
- Perform a critical role in ensuring the brand’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide support to the OFAC/Sanctions Compliance Counsel, senior Anti-Money Laundering (AML) leadership and business units on OFAC
- Navigate through complex data, including internal and external research, to provide critical information in a well-documented research file
- Conduct research into sanctions matters using internal, vendor-provided, and publicly available information sources to prepare concise memoranda
- Manage projects and deliverable completion involving numerous internal, and sometimes some external stakeholders
- Draft and proofread legal documents and correspondence
- Review, revise, and draft policies and procedures
- Assist with governance, operational, and administrative matters.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a dynamic and pressurized environment while staying highly organized
- Commercial outlook with a can-do attitude and ability to be a standout colleague with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on confidential and sensitive matters with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Technological literacy, including the efficient use of Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly dissect and analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideal candidates will have a background in compliance (most ideally: sanctions compliance)
- Proficiency in another language, a deep understanding of online/e-commerce, and a real passion for eCommerce
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB