Part-Time Graphic Designer (Remote)
Los Angeles, CA
Freelance | Job ID #72480 | $32 - $35 hourly | Posted 3 weeks ago
Onward Search is looking for a Part-Time Graphic Designer (digital and print) to join our corporate client for a remote freelance assignment through the end of the year, with the possibility to extend. You must live on the west coast and have your own computer with the Adobe Creative Suite!
This is a part-time opportunity with the possibility of expanded holiday hours.
- You'll report to the Creative Services Manager and work as part of the creative team, designing various advertising and marketing materials
- You'll be responsible for concept, design and development of digital, social and print marketing including but not limited to event collateral, invitations, banners, signage, brochures, digital and print advertising, web and email assets, and presentation decks
- Lifestyle, luxury aesthetic with strong layout and typography skills
- Must have experience designing responsive sites.
- Ability to illustrate is highly desirable
- Experience in branding is highly preferred (ie designing logos, creating mock-up decks for new brands, etc.)
- Must be able to hit the ground running and need limited direction.
- It's a plus if you've worked for hospitality brands.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have your own computer
- BA in Art, Graphic Design or Visual Communications is preferred
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $32 - $35 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search