Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Partnership Coordinator. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will support the Partnership Managers and be responsible for:
Sponsor Campaign Management
- Assist the Partnership Management team across all aspects of partners’ sponsorship marketing campaign, from ideation and planning to execution
- Help develop sponsor solutions, assets, and activation ideas for sponsor campaigns across all touchpoints (broadcast, content, onsite, social, web, etc), to maximize resonance, engagement, and positive perception among Esports viewers
- Coordinate with Broadcast, Content, Business Development, Events, Marketing, Social Media, PR, & Player Management to execute the various facets of the partner campaign. Examples include trafficking necessary assets to graphic designers for branded integrations, coordinating with Social Media for sponsor social amplification, working with Marketing & Business Development on sponsor asset creation & Esports IP usage, etc.
- Help to project manage and track deliverables across all of our global partners
Live Event Support
- Collaborate with partners, event venue staff, and Esports Events teams to help plan and coordinate all partner on-site activation plans
- Work at live events (COVID health and safety standards permitting) as a point of contact for partners. During live events, support sponsors onsite experiential marketing, including ensuring signage, booth, and hospitality obligations are fulfilled.
- Help coordinate memorable hospitality experiences for VIP partners
- Actively help manage milestones, tasks, and dependencies across all relevant Esports functions and sponsors
- Utilize project management systems and tools to keep partnership planning and execution on schedule and organized
- Consistently communicate and coordinate with internal teams and sponsors to ensure all details within campaign are executed within scope and on time
- Help track fulfillment and gather metrics related partner performance against global events
- Assist with clerical and administrative needs for the Business Development team
- Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years prior experience in partnership management, account management, sponsorship fulfillment, live events, project management or equivalent
- Your passion for Sports, Gaming, Experiential or Media Agency sectors are a big plus
- You have incredible attention to detail and meticulous planning and organization skills
- You are a solid communicator (both written and oral), have extraordinary interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- You know how to foster, manage, and maintain professional relationships, both internal and external
- You’re able to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB