Onward Search is on the hunt for a Partnerships Marketing Manager for our entertainment client. This is a two-month contract assignment that could extend.
This job requires the ability to create unique and compelling Guest experiences across all platforms. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and manage innovative, strategic, and impactful Synergy & Partnership Marketing campaigns and media plans.
• Lead recurring meetings with each of the teams above to learn about upcoming priorities and discuss possible strategic Synergy and Partnership Marketing integrations into products and campaigns. Take meticulous notes and distribute in a timely manner.
• Manage day-to-day communications with various business units, focusing on relationship management and collaboration addressing business goals and objectives. Lead recurring meetings (over the phone and/or in-person) to pitch ideas and discuss partnership opportunities.
• Develop and maintain campaign one-sheets/plans that communicate the strategic approach, target audience, KPIs, and Synergy & Partnership Marketing opportunities across owned media and third-party channels.
• Clearly present plans to internal stakeholders and clients including executives at the VP level and above.
• Follow up with internal and external partners to obtain assets, copy, messaging, and other deliverables.
• Lead campaign execution with internal and external groups while managing milestones, timelines, and budgets.
• Produce campaign recaps for external and internal business unit partners; conduct post-campaign analysis (calculating metrics such as median value, reach/impressions, conversion, and ROI) with an eye towards optimization.
• Assist Sr. Manager, Director, and VP on ad hoc presentations, one-sheets, and communications.
• Monitor landscape on an ongoing basis to identify trends and behaviors and inspire new and innovative opportunities.
• 6-12 years of experience in marketing, promotions, and/or advertising agency industry. Entertainment experience a plus
• Experience in client/account management, project management, digital marketing, and retail marketing a plus
• Understanding of digital marketing techniques and paid media
• Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Team player
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be proficient in the full suite of Office/Mac software including Outlook, Keynote, Word, and Excel
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be deadline-driven, detail-oriented and able to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and project deliverables
DESCRIPTION OF YOU:
• You are organized and detail-oriented. You know that success means preparation and organization.
• You have excellent follow-through. Not only are you always following up, but you are also anticipating needs. You are one step ahead.
• You are responsive. You quickly respond to partners needs and manage expectations on timing and solutions.
• You are a proven self-starter. You drive meetings with purposeful agendas. You see the big picture but handle the details with ease.
Does this sound like you, apply today if you're interested!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.