Onward Search is on the hunt for a Partnerships Marketing Manager for our entertainment client. This is a two-month contract assignment that could extend.
This job requires the ability to create unique and compelling Guest experiences across all platforms. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and manage innovative, strategic, and impactful Synergy & Partnership Marketing campaigns and media plans.
• Lead recurring meetings with each of the teams above to learn about upcoming priorities and discuss possible strategic Synergy and Partnership Marketing integrations into products and campaigns. Take meticulous notes and distribute in a timely manner.
• Manage day-to-day communications with various business units, focusing on relationship management and collaboration addressing business goals and objectives. Lead recurring meetings (over the phone and/or in-person) to pitch ideas and discuss partnership opportunities.
• Develop and maintain campaign one-sheets/plans that communicate the strategic approach, target audience, KPIs, and Synergy & Partnership Marketing opportunities across owned media and third-party channels.
• Clearly present plans to internal stakeholders and clients including executives at the VP level and above.
• Follow up with internal and external partners to obtain assets, copy, messaging, and other deliverables.
• Lead campaign execution with internal and external groups while managing milestones, timelines, and budgets.
• Produce campaign recaps for external and internal business unit partners; conduct post-campaign analysis (calculating metrics such as median value, reach/impressions, conversion, and ROI) with an eye towards optimization.
• Assist Sr. Manager, Director, and VP on ad hoc presentations, one-sheets, and communications.
• Monitor landscape on an ongoing basis to identify trends and behaviors and inspire new and innovative opportunities.
• 6-12 years of experience in marketing, promotions, and/or advertising agency industry. Entertainment experience a plus
• Experience in client/account management, project management, digital marketing, and retail marketing a plus
• Understanding of digital marketing techniques and paid media
• Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Team player
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be proficient in the full suite of Office/Mac software including Outlook, Keynote, Word, and Excel
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be deadline-driven, detail-oriented and able to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and project deliverables
DESCRIPTION OF YOU:
• You are organized and detail-oriented. You know that success means preparation and organization.
• You have excellent follow-through. Not only are you always following up, but you are also anticipating needs. You are one step ahead.
• You are responsive. You quickly respond to partners needs and manage expectations on timing and solutions.
• You are a proven self-starter. You drive meetings with purposeful agendas. You see the big picture but handle the details with ease.
Does this sound like you, apply today if you're interested!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Sr. Audience Lead for a long term assignment. This person will be responsible for setting business priorities through their brand program across all audiences. They will help define the marketing strategy for their area of responsibility, leading execution and cross-functional team responsible for executing. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Partners with stakeholders to develop and deploy marketing campaigns aligned to the business objectives and strategies leading an agile team and delivering via agile methodologies and
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Social Media Strategist/Community Manager to join their team. Responsibilities: Working with entertainment clients to create strategic and tactical plans for film and tv releases Pulling research and insights to apply them to tactical solutions for social targeting and engaging the key audiences Help with the direction of client pitches for social strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat Review data and understand how to work with specific target demo's able to come in at a higher level outlining on how content sho
Our client, a gaming company, is seeking a Copywriter for the marketing communications team. Give a distinct voice to creative campaigns, partnering with Creative Leads, Video Producers, Brand Managers, Game Designers, and more to create copy that captures attention, drives action, and reinforces player passion Write and edit pristine marketing copy with strong calls to action and deep player resonance for a savvy audience of competitive gamers Work with multidisciplinary teams of internal and external creative executional partners to develop and deliver creative marketing assets inc
Our client located in DOWNTOWN LA is looking to hire a RECORDS MANAGEMENT CLERK for a 2+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for assisting with entering account information and maintaining proper documentation of services and processes. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Escalates issues as needed to maintain deadlines and service levels Ability to work in a high paced environment Perform daily back office processing functions Strong communication skills, speaking and writing High School Diploma or GED required 1+ year’s work experience in professiona
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.