Onward Search is on the hunt for a Partnerships Marketing Manager for our entertainment client. This is a two-month contract assignment that could extend.
This job requires the ability to create unique and compelling Guest experiences across all platforms. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and manage innovative, strategic, and impactful Synergy & Partnership Marketing campaigns and media plans.
• Lead recurring meetings with each of the teams above to learn about upcoming priorities and discuss possible strategic Synergy and Partnership Marketing integrations into products and campaigns. Take meticulous notes and distribute in a timely manner.
• Manage day-to-day communications with various business units, focusing on relationship management and collaboration addressing business goals and objectives. Lead recurring meetings (over the phone and/or in-person) to pitch ideas and discuss partnership opportunities.
• Develop and maintain campaign one-sheets/plans that communicate the strategic approach, target audience, KPIs, and Synergy & Partnership Marketing opportunities across owned media and third-party channels.
• Clearly present plans to internal stakeholders and clients including executives at the VP level and above.
• Follow up with internal and external partners to obtain assets, copy, messaging, and other deliverables.
• Lead campaign execution with internal and external groups while managing milestones, timelines, and budgets.
• Produce campaign recaps for external and internal business unit partners; conduct post-campaign analysis (calculating metrics such as median value, reach/impressions, conversion, and ROI) with an eye towards optimization.
• Assist Sr. Manager, Director, and VP on ad hoc presentations, one-sheets, and communications.
• Monitor landscape on an ongoing basis to identify trends and behaviors and inspire new and innovative opportunities.
• 6-12 years of experience in marketing, promotions, and/or advertising agency industry. Entertainment experience a plus
• Experience in client/account management, project management, digital marketing, and retail marketing a plus
• Understanding of digital marketing techniques and paid media
• Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Team player
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be proficient in the full suite of Office/Mac software including Outlook, Keynote, Word, and Excel
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be deadline-driven, detail-oriented and able to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and project deliverables
DESCRIPTION OF YOU:
• You are organized and detail-oriented. You know that success means preparation and organization.
• You have excellent follow-through. Not only are you always following up, but you are also anticipating needs. You are one step ahead.
• You are responsive. You quickly respond to partners needs and manage expectations on timing and solutions.
• You are a proven self-starter. You drive meetings with purposeful agendas. You see the big picture but handle the details with ease.
Does this sound like you, apply today if you're interested!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join the digital team. Responsibilities: Coordinating the production of video and design materials, optimizing assets on third-party GIF platforms, and providing general support to the Social Marketing team. Partner with members of the Social Marketing team and our agencies to understand their asset development needs, including promos, highlight clips, themed edits, original shoots, closed captioning, designed materials, and GIFs for organic efforts and paid media. Submit tickets for the production and
Onward Search is on the hunt for a Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing team of a global smart home security client for a long-term assignment with the potential to extend. You will report to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for: Helping to manage the clients video channels, including YouTube Improve title descriptions, keywords, tags, thumbnails and more Manage best optimization practices including channel customization and supporting video uploads Requirements: 1-2 years experience in SEO (keywords, competitive and content tools) Experienc
Our client, a leading consumer goods brand, is seeking a Temporary Sr. Media Manager for a 6+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for building strategic media plans for our client's brands. The right person for this role is passionate about marketing and understands how media drives brand plans & communication. This person will work with a cross-functional team as well as oversee partner media agencies. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE: Lead their partner media agency in all aspects of strategic planning from the creation of plans to assessing performance/res
Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking a freelance Marketing Manager to join their marketing team: The role will be responsible for strategies, campaigns, initiatives, and events resulting in meaningful, positive media placement in traditional press, digital/social press, and impactful influencer integrations. The person will handle a variety of projects concurrently and the ability to prioritize, and attention to detail and excellent follow up are key. Responsibilities: Support long and short-term publicity strategies that build buzz, awareness, understanding, and ex
Our client, a dating app start-up, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. You will report to the GM and be responsible for: Plan, Develop & Execute Full Year Strategy Marketing Plans Work with General Manager to create strategy, development, and execution of year-round integrated marketing plans. Build and execute overall strategy and execution for all marketing, including the creation of goals, approach, audience targets, positioning, creative guidance, and overall communication and engagement strategy. Lead communication for creative development for socia
Our client, a media agency, is seeking a Media Analyst to join the Paid Media team covering search and social. You will report to the Media Director and be responsible for: Responsibilities: Own the set up and daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms specifically paid social and/or search Constantly work to improve campaign performance through real-time optimizations, strategic recommendations through insights collection, and generally strive to “over-deliver” for clients Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & report
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.