Onward Search is on the hunt for a Partnerships Marketing Manager for our entertainment client. This is a two-month contract assignment that could extend.
This job requires the ability to create unique and compelling Guest experiences across all platforms. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and manage innovative, strategic, and impactful Synergy & Partnership Marketing campaigns and media plans.
• Lead recurring meetings with each of the teams above to learn about upcoming priorities and discuss possible strategic Synergy and Partnership Marketing integrations into products and campaigns. Take meticulous notes and distribute in a timely manner.
• Manage day-to-day communications with various business units, focusing on relationship management and collaboration addressing business goals and objectives. Lead recurring meetings (over the phone and/or in-person) to pitch ideas and discuss partnership opportunities.
• Develop and maintain campaign one-sheets/plans that communicate the strategic approach, target audience, KPIs, and Synergy & Partnership Marketing opportunities across owned media and third-party channels.
• Clearly present plans to internal stakeholders and clients including executives at the VP level and above.
• Follow up with internal and external partners to obtain assets, copy, messaging, and other deliverables.
• Lead campaign execution with internal and external groups while managing milestones, timelines, and budgets.
• Produce campaign recaps for external and internal business unit partners; conduct post-campaign analysis (calculating metrics such as median value, reach/impressions, conversion, and ROI) with an eye towards optimization.
• Assist Sr. Manager, Director, and VP on ad hoc presentations, one-sheets, and communications.
• Monitor landscape on an ongoing basis to identify trends and behaviors and inspire new and innovative opportunities.
• 6-12 years of experience in marketing, promotions, and/or advertising agency industry. Entertainment experience a plus
• Experience in client/account management, project management, digital marketing, and retail marketing a plus
• Understanding of digital marketing techniques and paid media
• Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Team player
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be proficient in the full suite of Office/Mac software including Outlook, Keynote, Word, and Excel
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be deadline-driven, detail-oriented and able to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and project deliverables
DESCRIPTION OF YOU:
• You are organized and detail-oriented. You know that success means preparation and organization.
• You have excellent follow-through. Not only are you always following up, but you are also anticipating needs. You are one step ahead.
• You are responsive. You quickly respond to partners needs and manage expectations on timing and solutions.
• You are a proven self-starter. You drive meetings with purposeful agendas. You see the big picture but handle the details with ease.
Does this sound like you, apply today if you're interested!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Sr. Web Production Specialist for a 6+ month assignment. You will be responsible for designing, authoring and publishing strategic content for our client's web properties according to documented business requirements for projects. Will use current web content management business processes and capabilities to deliver quality components and experiences. Responsibilities include measuring and reporting on web performance on a regular and ad hoc basis. Requires deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe Analytic
Onward Search is seeking a Content Operations/Project Manager to help the team of an entertainment-focused tech start-up. You will report to the Director of Content Operations and will be responsible for the procurement and publishing of theatrical metadata and content. Sourcing film metadata and content from Studios and third-party partners to maintain the catalog and publish to the company’s platform Ensuring all film detail pages are populated with the most recent metadata and content using an internal CMS tool Managing the exhibitor mapping pipeline to ensure accurate and timel
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the consumer products team. Responsibilities: Assist in implementing group partnerships and events, with duties ranging from asset collection and distribution, development of sales decks campaign recaps and event coordination and staffing. Support high level Marketing Executives with administrative duties from time to time Track team monthly invoices and budget Acquire and traffic network assets and approvals for any and all affiliate requests and campaigns. Monitor p
Our client, a major consumer products company, is seeking an Associate Brand Manager for a 6-month assignment that could extend. As an ABM, you will: Provide integrated marketing support to high-profile brands, including global consumer communications strategy and asset development. Assist with analysis of products, brand and category performance. Develop primary communication vehicles in advertising, PR, online, etc. Create a go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to the regional level. Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and key informati
Our client, a large financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a freelance Digital Project Manager for a 6+ month assignment starting immediately. This person will work closely with the Journey Manager to assist in the management of projects. Digital Marketing and Agile experience preferred. Responsibilities: Ensures project delivery through the adherence to standards, controls, processes, deliverables and quality measures Keeps leadership and stakeholders informed of progress against commitments and escalate issues as needed Encourages open team dialogue to aid i
Our client, a digital marketing agency, is seeking a graphic designer for a 4-week project. You will report to the Head of Social and support Account Managers on social media campaign deliverables. Responsibilities include: Placing copy and swapping imagines into an InDesign/ Photoshop template deck. Designing a deck from scratch when needed. Sourcing current, high res imagery to implement into a deck. Deck compression if needed. Editing/ Retouching/ Coloring selects upon arrival from brand or talent. Collaborating with account managers in creating a mood board for a photosh
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.