Our cannabis client is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with experience optimizing toward purchase conversions (sales) and implementing paid media strategies to drive new customer acquisition.
Performance Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Execute customer acquisition strategy, manage performance marketing across Paid Media channels, including Paid Social, to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Optimize performance per a clear set of goals
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Work closely with the creative team to seamlessly upload and optimize assets to paid social channels and draft messaging for direct response ads
- Analyzing and acting on industry trends
- Conduct market research, assess benchmarks and find new opportunities for growth
Performance Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience managing online acquisition channels, including Facebook Ads Manager, and optimizing for performance marketing KPIs (purchase conversions/sales v. web traffic)
- DTC industry experience is a must and e-commerce is preferred
- Analytical skills with experience synthesizing large data sets to tell a story and making recommendations based on data
- Hands-on experience in Facebook Ads Manager; Google Ads is a plus
- Experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns to drive sustainable customer acquisition costs at scale
- Ability to see the big picture while working quickly with attention to detail
- Comfortable working in the cannabis industry at a fast-growing start-up
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB