The Lead, Personalization will develop and blueprints and data-driven personalization strategies throughout the customer journey for Under Armour’s direct to consumer channels. This role will work in close collaboration with regional ecommerce and retail teams, global technology, and marketing teams to build highly personalized digital shopping experiences aimed at driving customer engagement, conversion, retention, and customer lifetime value.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop personalized strategies encompassing content, lifecycle, recommendations, offers and triggers to ensure a highly personalized shopping experience throughout the direct to consumer (DTC) ecosystem
- Create blueprints for personalized journeys for targeted segments, ensuring every touchpoint that is relevant
- Manage the optimization of 3rd party product personalization platform(s) and operationalize personalization across DTC functions to ensure leverage of personalization tools and customer data sets
- Drive A/B testing and optimization roadmap for content personalization, and continuously evolve the customer experience through testing, learning and model validation
- Collaborate with regional teams to implement the personalization strategies and blueprints
- Serve as the center of excellence for personalization strategies and blueprints for all regional teams
- Ensure adoption and scaling of global technology platforms within the regions
- Conduct ongoing analysis of consumer trends and analytics and best in class personalization strategies
- Leverage analytics to measure and report on segmentation, and present data-driven findings and actionable insights in a clear and concise manner to cross-functional partners and senior management
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and test new personalization tactics/capabilities to drive engagement and revenue
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- 5+years’ in an ecommerce environment analyzing consumer behavior across digital channels including trends and customer engagement
- 3+years’ experience implementing personalized journeys and interactions in digital eco-system leveraging personalization technologies and tools
- Experience building strategic roadmaps and leveraging data insights to prioritize ideas
- Experience developing blueprints for implementation
- Technically proficient and knowledgeable of data modeling, personalization technology and A/B testing scenarios
- Experience leveraging Web Analytic tools and transforming data into actionable, strategic insights
- Experience with Salesforce tools a strong plus
- Strong communication and partnering skills, and highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Education And / Or Experience:
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB