Our client is seeking a Copy Supervisor to run point on 1-3 accounts at a time as an agency copywriter who will be teamed up with seasoned art directors.
You'll come with pharma/healthcare and understand the nuances of not only creating a brand for these industries, but understanding of the regulatory requirements associated.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- 3-6 years of agency copywriting experience
- Pharma experience from agency perspective required
- Copy, editing and proofreading your work and that of other writers
- As copy supervisor, able to present internally and to client
- Responsive to strategies and creative needs of client/brands
- Big thinker who brings fresh creative every time
- Works well with the teams throughout the agency as well as with the clients
- Can work autonomously, managing own projects and meeting deadlines
- Responsible for submitting work on time and within process
- Step in as needed throughout the agency, help with pitches, etc
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB