Healthcare Solutions Lead III
Our client is seeking an Account Lead, a critical thinker and planner, and contributes significantly to the strategy, program development and creative execution of work streams from the very start of the project; and are a champion of user-centered design approaches and solutions from initial strategy and inception through to launch and implementation. You have the kind of comprehensive experience that logically translates and coherently transfers to healthcare. You naturally wear a variety of hats and are comfortable in hitting the ground running on different types of projects.
- You have a clear point of view that is articulated through a thoughtful and considered approach to achieve strategic results
- You are adept at moving business goals and dense insights into focused and actionable plans to drive forward quickly into implementation
- You are a valued partner in the development and application of customer- and patient-centered design frameworks for use in the evolution of holistic pharmaceutical product solutions.
- You are familiar with the development of pharmaceutical products and supply chains as well as device and packaging design
- You are a skilled manager with oversight of a variety of design projects, defining scope, goals and deliverables to be completed within set timelines and budgets
- You have the capacity and bandwidth to manage multiple projects consecutively and successfully
- You will work effectively within design control, regulatory and compliance practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a concentration in strategic product development or pharmaceutical technology is preferred
- Experience in supply chains and manufacturing is preferred, pharmaceutical experience is a bonus
- Experience in the understanding of disease states and chronic disease management is preferred
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical product and device development processes is preferred
- Knowledge of human factors/usability guidance and FDA regulations is preferred
- Understanding of service design and product lifecycle management is a plus
- A minimum of 7 - 9 years’ experience in strategy, design, supply chain, product development or program management is required; start-up experience will also be considered
- An active and enthusiastic interest in designing healthcare experiences and crafting resolutions that positively affect patient experience is required
- Strong visual, written, and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to work collaboratively, managing myriad multi-disciplinary teams and distilling complex information is required
- Financial budgeting skills and competency is required, as well as strong strategic project and account management capabilities
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB