Onward Search is looking for a digital photo editor who will assist the Head of Imagery manage the look and feel of our client’s site through images. This individual will primarily be responsible for building, managing and maintaining an on-brand searchable imagery library for our teams, sourcing stock images for company’s digital properties, updating and improving our database of event category images through external sources including imagery touch-ups, and implementing imagery best practices for images and image metadata.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in photo editing production, has an eye for music and sports photography and strong imagery research skills; Extremely organized, and excels in a startup environment; they can take direction and run with it, owning their projects while being held to measurable key performance indicators.
• Building an on brand searchable database of images for a number of internal teams
• Managing the database (credentials, access, organization) for user groups around the company who are requesting and selecting imagery
• Sourcing images, both on the web and through contracted freelancers
• Ensuring that all images on site are properly credited
• Keeping an eye on the site and switching out sub-par images
• Retouching images as needed
• Proven initiative to get started and work independently when necessary, and to come up with ideas and carry them out
• Ability to thrive with ambiguous problems and identify solutions cross-functionally
• Clear communication skills and a high level of organization
• Eager to support a wide range of people
• A strong eye for compelling entertainment imagery
• Basic retouching and digital photography skills
• Comfortable with proprietary software, Photoshop, and digital asset management systems
• Basic photo editing skills and knowledge of rights-managed photography
Does this sound like you apply today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.