Onward Search is looking for a digital photo editor who will assist the Head of Imagery manage the look and feel of our client’s site through images. This individual will primarily be responsible for building, managing and maintaining an on-brand searchable imagery library for our teams, sourcing stock images for company’s digital properties, updating and improving our database of event category images through external sources including imagery touch-ups, and implementing imagery best practices for images and image metadata.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in photo editing production, has an eye for music and sports photography and strong imagery research skills; Extremely organized, and excels in a startup environment; they can take direction and run with it, owning their projects while being held to measurable key performance indicators.
• Building an on brand searchable database of images for a number of internal teams
• Managing the database (credentials, access, organization) for user groups around the company who are requesting and selecting imagery
• Sourcing images, both on the web and through contracted freelancers
• Ensuring that all images on site are properly credited
• Keeping an eye on the site and switching out sub-par images
• Retouching images as needed
• Proven initiative to get started and work independently when necessary, and to come up with ideas and carry them out
• Ability to thrive with ambiguous problems and identify solutions cross-functionally
• Clear communication skills and a high level of organization
• Eager to support a wide range of people
• A strong eye for compelling entertainment imagery
• Basic retouching and digital photography skills
• Comfortable with proprietary software, Photoshop, and digital asset management systems
• Basic photo editing skills and knowledge of rights-managed photography
Does this sound like you apply today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Digital Marketing Analyst with a CPG company. This position will be a part-time (10-20 hours a week DOE) contract position for 3 months. This person will be reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager. Responsibilities include: Create various monthly reports across email, web, social and digital ads Pull together data and insights across channels and then highlight for senior leadership Decipher data and analyze in a high output way Help develop heat map studies for their website; getting this set up/analyzing reporti
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a full time Social Media Coordinator with a CPG company in the North Bay Area. This person will be executing tasks associated with social media content and campaigns across our social media communities. This includes; FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube. This person has a proven track record of creating engaging social media content, working on multiple projects by being fast and nimble, building relationships with influencers and curating data into easily digestible and concise reports. This person will be reporting into the Digital
Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced design professional with proven experience in creating eye catching design work for digital projects. We are seeking this individual on a 6-month extendable contract basis working out of our clients San Jose, CA office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Responsibilities: Conceptualize and design multi-channel creative assets (web, email) that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines Manage multiple projects on an assigned timeline Design traffic drive
Onward Search is currently seeking an Associate Merchandising Manager for one of our large eCommerce brands. We are seeking this individual for a 6 month extenable contract opportunity working out of our clients San Jose, CA office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Day to Day Overview: Our merchandising team is looking for a talented Merchant Business Assistant to support the fashion organization. The position supports the divisional merchandise strategy and helps maximize effectiveness by providing assistance to the category managers. This role is a foundat
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.