Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our best eCommerce clients. Our client is looking for a freelance Photo Editor that would be able to start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. The perfect candidate should be adaptable and have the ability to work with shifting requirements and priorities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Collaborate with other teams as necessary to determine photography needs.
- Create and update SOPs for the completed tasks.
- Edit and annotate digital images according to predefined requirements.
- Perform quality checks of work against the requirements.
- Create photo content to complement the text in a creative way.
- Deliver feedback on how to create more efficient editing tools.
- Provide a report and summary of progress.
- Manipulate photos to achieve the highest quality using the appropriate tools.
- Strong portfolio.
- Proven experience using digital tools to edit and generate images.
- Experience with editing tools to edit and create 3D objects.
- Previous experience updating and/or creating SOPs.
- Experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages (ex. Photoshop, Pixlr, and Affinity Photo) is a plus.
- Must have great eye for detail, and proactively deliver high-quality work.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.