Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Photo Production Coordinator to join their team.
You will report to the Director of Photography and work on the Creative Production team.
- Work with Project Producers, Marketing Campaign Managers, and the Creative Team to ensure production assets are trafficked in a timely manner
- Provide support to the Photography Director coordinating all photo team production needs.
- Assist resource manager by coordinating paperwork for contractors & consultants, along with onboarding & offboarding them
- Develop a master schedule for all asset deliveries and help Project Producers with timelines.
- Update all photo department tracking documentation for internal and external purposes.
- Effectively communicate with Photography Director on any pending requests.
- 1-2 year’s experience in data entry or a traffic-related field preferably in the film and TV production/post-production workflows
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of production materials and organizational documentation.
- Detailed, meticulous, and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and jump between projects easily
- Ability to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- This position requires someone who has a strong understanding of the creative process, as well as the technical process and how the two intersect.
- Seeking someone who is a self-starter, fanatically organized, detail-oriented and tenacious.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.