Our client in Pawtucket, RI is looking to bring on a Photo Studio Coordinator!
The Photo Studio Coordinator is responsible for providing a combination of administrative, financial, data-entry and reporting job functions.
- Enter and track production details, financial information and project details
- Process quotes, expenses, internal charges and reconcile payments through Accounts Payable
- Assist with administrative tasks for 4 studio locations
- Assist with budget tracking and reports
- Enter data for special projects and track their status
- Attend creative meetings
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.