Global Entertainment company in NYC is seeking a Platform Engineer to join for a year long+ contract opportunity.
This person will be implementing, integrating and managing marketing platforms and tools and will be responsible for troubleshooting, support, maintenance, and end-user training.
- You will be hands-on building integrations and managing marketing technology platforms as an administrator
- You will collaborate with other Agile teams and software vendors to design, develop, test and manage technology solutions that help improve marketing results, reduce cycle times and enhance customer experience
- You’ll monitor the data quality, performance, and SLAs of marketing technology platforms
- You have experience with Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other agile methodologies
- You care about the security of our systems and can foster a culture of enabling users and encouraging compliance with policies
- You are familiar SSO technologies such as Okta and Google SSO
- You have experience in working with Cloud deployment (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- You have at least 3 years experience integrating systems and using RESTful APIs
- You have at least 1 year experience managing enterprise technology platforms
- You have at least 1 year experience with data management, SQL and data warehouse solutions such as Google BigQuery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science
- Experience working with marketing technology platforms such as Digital Asset Management (DAM), Creative Management Platforms (CMP), Workflow Automation, Content Management, Campaign/ Project Management, etc.
Apply now to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.