Onward Search has an exciting opportunity with one of our biggest and well-known clients. The opportunity if for a Podcast Coordinator who is available to start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York. You will be part of a team that handles distribution and moderation. Our client is looking for someone preferably straight out of college with prior experience in podcasts or anything strongly related. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Handful of heads down tasks, and data entry.
- Sifting through submissions of podcasts and submitting them to different players.
- Aid in managing the distribution process for getting every Anchor podcast on every listening platform.
- Diving into infringement of company’s policy.
- Bring attention to errors and propose solutions to optimize operational efficiency.
- Recommend new podcasts/ideas.
- Troubleshoot user inquiries using problem-soling skills and knowledge of the Anchor product/podcasting in general
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Previous experience with data entry (internship experience is okay).
- Must be tech savvy and comfortable with repetitive tasks.
- Flexible enough to work on certain weekends.
- Can catch on quickly about all the different platforms and navigate their individual intricacies.
- Being bilingual is a major plus.
- Knowledge of and strong interest in podcasts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great eye for detail and can provide timely problem-solving solutions.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.