Our client, a music media company, is seeking a Podcast Producer to join the B2B Marketing team.
You will report to the Creative Producer and be responsible for:
- Act as a thoughtful innovator, producing complex, high value branded programs for advertising partners to solve client problems with ideas that are unique to our brand and platform.
- Work alongside a team of Creative Strategists & Producers bringing sold programs to life across audio formats, with a specialized focus on podcasts.
- Collaborating daily working cross-functionally across Sales, Studios, and Creator organizations.
- Produce podcast ads from start to finish from ideation and production of rough cuts to answering questions regarding the creative, to ensuring the final ad has been mixed and delivered for publishing on-time
- Prep and produce in-studio interviews and conversations with hosts, producers and VO talent to create ad spots across Originals
- Select tape, structure, write and edit ad spots across various shows
- Revise and respond to client feedback
- Direct voiceover tracking sessions with talent and provide voiceover for rough cuts and ads
- Work with engineers on post-production
- Build ongoing relationships with content, and ad sales teams
- Maintain and uphold the ad production process
- Work independently to maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and budget
- 3-4 years of audio experience or relevant experience in a related field working with B2B & B2C brands
- Demonstrated ability to pitch and execute ambitious ideas
- Demonstrated ability to work under strict deadlines and effectively prioritize projects
- The ability to receive and implement feedback as part of a highly collaborative work environment
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively and attention to detail
- Experience copywriting and/or writing scripts for radio/podcasts/video production
- Must be familiar with ProTools and able to string together rough cuts for audio engineers
- Enthusiasm about emerging audio formats and the potential for innovative brand opportunities
- A creative, diplomatic, mindset, suited toward reconciling feedback from multiple stakeholders while always keeping the listener in mind
- You are a compelling storyteller, at ease pitching your work to internal and external audiences and inspiring action
- Deep understanding of and enthusiasm for music, culture particularly youth culture, technology, design, audio, and video content, and branding.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.