Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Post Production Supervisor to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Content Development team and be responsible for overseeing the workflow of the content of originals.
- Supervise post scheduling needs for multiple projects on a daily basis, both inside and outside of the company
- Keep internal and external post teams on target for delivery and scheduled review sessions of cuts with producers, managers, editors, and designers.
- Meet with managers, producers, designers, and editors to define and communicate post-production needs for studio projects during development.
- Quality control media deliverables to ensure all requirements are met.
- Oversee motion graphics files between designers and editors as well as video and audio files between production crews and editors.
- Oversee video files from our external production partners to the company via Frame.io.
- Develop and distribute media deliverables lists and confirm and communicate delivery specs.
- Manage video files and libraries to ensure all content is backed up and to deliver video files upon request.
- Manage and maintain shared network resources, workspaces, project setup, servers, and storage.
- Document best practices for post-production workflows, and troubleshoot inefficiencies to optimize current post-production processes.
- Establish creative standards and guidelines for the post-production team.
- Stay current with the latest trends, techniques, and tools related to post-production.
- Fill in as an editor or graphic designer when/if needed.
- 8-10 years of experience in post-production supervision with 3+ years of team management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in a deadline driven digital content production environment.
- Previous experience working with production companies, studios and/or networks.
- Proficient in digital video post-production programs: Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Media Encoder, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Audition, Adobe After Effects and DaVinci Resolve.
- Proficiency with Adobe’s design programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is preferred.
- Adobe After Effects and experience with other motion graphics applications is preferred.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Davinci Resolve's proxy workflow is a plus.
- Experience with video deliverable applications like Frame.io and Sony Media Cloud.
- Thorough understanding of production management and operational procedures, including working knowledge of media delivery specs, video formats, and codecs.
- A good understanding of audio, lighting, color correction, motion graphics, and keying footage.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting server hardware and software.
- Strong project/time management, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once on tight deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and work well without constant supervision.
- Experienced in G-Suite apps.
- Confident with Mac OS and iOS'
- The ideal candidate is kind, smart, creative, love technology, welcome honest feedback and want to make an impact on entertainment.
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.