Onward Search has an exciting freelance PowerPoint Designer opportunity with a for one of our Premier clients. In this role you will be working closely with internal clients and designers to provide pitch & presentation decks with quick turnaround.
This role will require you to work onsite from 12pm-9pm, with some flexibility. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
- Strong understanding of Typography, Color, and design aesthetic
- Must work well in a team environment
- Able and willing to take constructive feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects going on at a given time Job
- 3+ years of PowerPoint Design Experience
- Ability to work from 12-9pm PST
- Create new and update existing design materials that include but are not limited to: conference/event branding & decks, looped animated decks, custom branded templates, pitch decks, everyday communication decks, marketing & print collateral, and some social media-tailored design
- Review all reference materials, and other directives to provide the highest level of quality and accuracy
Please apply with your portfolio today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.