Our client is looking for a freelance PPC Manager to support its' team through the end of the yearm for 20/hrs a week.
You will set up, manage, track and optimize PPC campaigns on several popular search engines. This will involve working with the team to conduct keyword research, optimize conversion rates, reduce the CPA, and conducting A/B testing across your campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and track daily and monthly PPC spends
- Experience building and tracking PPC campaigns and ensuring each campaign meets desired performance results
- Understanding of the latest tools and techniques for paid online marketing
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- 2-3 years of experience in PPC campaign management and SEO strategy
- Google AdWords certification
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume
Sound like you? To learn more about this opportunity, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB