Our client, a public relations agency in Broward County is looking for an Account Executive to join their team on freelance-to-full time basis ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a great agency with top local and globally recognized clients and brands!
- Writing press releases and pitching US National Media
- Provide smart and creative counsel to clients
- Support development of strategic plans and new business
- Assist in developing strategy for social media campaigns, including research, content development, execution, monitoring/responding, reporting/measuring
- 3+ years of PR agency or ad agency account management experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to write effect copy for press releases, social media, and other PR channels
- Established US national media contacts and pitching experience a plus!
- Polished and persuasive writing skills
- Please provide writing samples (social media content, press releases, etc) in addition to resume
If you're looking to take the next step in your PR career and join a growing, talented team apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.