Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our great clients. The opportunity is a role for a Marketing Manager that has an immediate start at our client’s office in McLean, VA. An ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running, can lead an integrated communication program, good writer, but has a deep understanding of media, and personal finance. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Collaborate with brand and marketing partners on identifying themes, topics, and content that will resonate with target audiences and meet strategic business goals.
- Identify and establish relationships with third-party influencers that can contribute to and amplify the content.
- Partner with key stakeholders to build trusted relationships.
- Work closely with Corporate Communications team members to ensure well-managed media and influencer engagement.
- Create consumer campaigns and BAU strategy.
- Pinpoint core media list and find ways to deepen those relationships.
- Leverage data and insights to inform narratives and influence programming.
- Construct powerful, dynamic, influential content that can be adapted and shared across a variety of internal and external channels (earned media, social media, web, and digital, events, advertising, sponsorships, e-mail, etc.).
- Influence and aid the overall marketing and business strategy
- Acquire a deep understanding of internal clients’ businesses and brand objectives, target customers, potential risks, differentiators, and PR opportunities.
- Take part in a marketing strategy for each business.
- Understand, identify and effectively navigate potential risks and sensitivities
- Uphold Influencer and Earned Media relations.
- Distinguish news hooks and opportunities for our thought leaders to be positioned as industry experts.
- Create flawless media engagement through comprehensive spokesperson prep, follow-up, and on the ground support.
- Make sure all work is executed through a lens of strategic impact and measurement.
- Leverage the latest tools and technology (including vendors) to showcase how thought leadership is driving business outcomes, brand awareness, and engagement.
- Bachelor's degree (English, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing or Public Relations preferred).
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in developing and implementing integrated communication strategies (10 years preferred).
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in managing communication channels and employee engagement (organizational goals, managing external agencies, manage organizational change, create feedback loops between leaders and subordinates, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience in Partnering with and coaching senior executives on effective communications that support organizational objectives is a plus.
- About 5 years of experience in Oral and written communications is a plus.
- About 5 years of experience in managing multiple projects is also a plus.
- Knowledge of proprietary tools for dashboards, measuring KPI’s and measurements.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and SEO.
- Ability to be nimble.
Apply now to learn more about this job today!