The Preditor will be responsible for everything from pre to post production which includes producing, shooting and editing original esports content. Content may be defined as individual videos, series, and formats that air across any or all current and/or emerging social media and video platforms owned and operated by our client. Additional duties include building original formats and show concepts from the initial pre-development phase through the post-launch marketing phase. The main priority of the position is to be the technical/ creative lead for both production and post-production with a strong knowledge of the League of Legends, Valorant and Fornite competitive scene. We're looking for someone who is proactive, technical, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- More than 5 years of experience in pre-production, physical and post-production
- 5+ years of experience with YouTube and social media video; non negotiable
- MUST HAVE REEL THAT SHOWS SHORT FORM
- A strong technical production background
- Must be a part of the gaming space especially LoL, Valorant and Fortnite
- Esports doesnt stop so neither can you
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort of knowing when to ask for help
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana, Trello, Jira or similar project management system
- Strong organizational skills
- Incredibly reliable, adaptable and flexible
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Experience with hit programming on YouTube > linear experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe products
- Producing, shooting and/or editing original esports shows and formats
- Develop a pipeline with a clear vision of how the show will roll out and be marketed to the end user
- Own projects from pre-production to post-production
- Capable of working remotely with a small team
- Weekly communication with the company's leadership
- Develop social extensions of YouTube programming that expands reach, in addition to social-native video concepts
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly resolving production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Think strategically with an eye for balancing production needs and content opportunities with ROI
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB