Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Presentation Designer to join their team.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Production and be responsible for
- Help create engaging digital creative for some of the biggest shows on television, new TV Originals and work with large national brands.
- Create high quality, compelling marketing materials to support the B2B brand in a variety of media focused primarily on presentation and stage keynote visualization.
- Participate in project teams from concept through production to support the Brand Creative team and the Ad Sales creative team.
- Generate unique creative and visual solutions that achieve marketing goals in a constantly changing competitive landscape.
- Mastery of Keynote, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign from the current Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding online portfolio demonstrating success in creating beautifully balanced designs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Knowledge of print processes from pre-press through final execution.
- Background in multi-platform Marketing design including desktop, mobile, and TV.
- Advanced design fundamentals including Layout, Typography, Color
- Strong knowledge of print production processes from pre-press through final execution
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Understanding of Sketch Well-organized design files and design-build files
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team environment
- Takes initiative
- Experience in After Effects, strong key art and photo compositing skills are pluses
- 2+ years experience in Entertainment Design is ideal
- The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, strong task-management skills, a love of typography, is a Photoshop and Illustrator wiz, and is motivated by working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB